- Companies that specialize in the import/export business.
Supply Chain Financing focuses on the transaction itself, making it perfect for companies that serve as brokers in the import/export world. To our clients in the US and Canada, this provides an excellent alternative financing solution.
The credit decision is not based on your balance sheet, but rather on the creditworthiness of your company, your client, your suppliers and buyers, as well as the underlying value of the actual transaction.
As a trader your orders are shipped directly to your client versus creating inventory on your own premises. For a company dealing with the global trade of importing/exporting, Supply Chain Financing evaluates the strength of each particular transaction rather than your entire history.
- Provides cash flow throughout the entire process—from the initial Purchase Order to the payment by your client
- Allows you to accept larger orders than your balance sheet typically would support
- Leverage your experience and business relationships to increase sales
- Make your traditional bank operating line available for regular business expenses
- You are a Canadian company with tangible net worth.
- You should have an existing relationship with your supplier, who must be reputable, well-established and financially sound.
- You have contracts valued between $250,000 and $1,000,000.
- Your buyers must be either eligible for accounts receivable insurance or have an investment grade rating.
- You must have strong management and related experience.
Please note: you will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF version of our forms. You can download the latest version for free by clicking on the Adobe icon.
CAMSA in the News
Featured Case Study
This company had designed a unique product for commercial application. The U.S. was their key target market. They were just entering into the commercialization stage after being involved in research and development for a number of years.
Since our inception, Camsa has been actively involved in giving back to our community - it’s something we feel is important and it is an integral part of our core values. Within the Halifax Region, we are proud to have provided support to numerous organizations.
As evidence of our commitment, in 2015 Camsa initiated our very own unique fund raiser to support local charitable initiatives. This fundraiser – Captains and Cooks will continue as an annual event.