- Companies faced with multiple contract or purchase order opportunities
You have just won a significant contract, but you don’t have the cash to buy all the components you need to manufacture your product. An excellent working capital solution, we can kick-start the deal by financing up to 80% of your materials and 85% of the resulting accounts receivable so that you will have working capital throughout the life-cycle of the transaction – all you need is a strong contract or purchase order together with an established, solid buyer(s).
With a Contract Financing working capital solution, the lending decision is based on the creditworthiness of your company, your client and your suppliers, as well as the underlying value of the actual transaction – all of which will be evaluated during a field exam conducted by Camsa. For our clients in the US and Canada, Contract Financing is really a win-win-win situation for you, your bank and Camsa. Why? Because:
- We make payments direct to your suppliers.
- You maintain your relationship with your suppliers and buyers.
- The ultimate repayment comes from the buyer.
- Your bank retains you as a client.
- Allows you to accept contracts that are valued higher than your cash flow would normally allow
- Reward yourself with supplier discounts
- Provides you with the ability to proceed with multiple contracts concurrently
- Allows you to confidently bid on new business secure in the knowledge that you can purchase the materials to complete the project
- You are a Canadian or US based company with a sound balance sheet.
- You have contracts worth between $250,000 and $1,000,000.
- Your buyers must be either eligible for accounts receivable insurance or have an investment grade rating.
- You must have strong management and proven production capabilities.
Please note: you will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF version of our forms. You can download the latest version for free by clicking on the Adobe icon.
CAMSA in the News
Featured Case Study
This company had designed a unique product for commercial application. The U.S. was their key target market. They were just entering into the commercialization stage after being involved in research and development for a number of years.
Since our inception, Camsa has been actively involved in giving back to our community - it’s something we feel is important and it is an integral part of our core values. Within the Halifax Region, we are proud to have provided support to numerous organizations.
As evidence of our commitment, in 2015 Camsa initiated our very own unique fund raiser to support local charitable initiatives. This fundraiser – Captains and Cooks will continue as an annual event.