- Companies that have a large number of transactions
- Companies that require an accounts receivable facility between $2.5 million to $10 million a month
This product allows you to finance your entire book of receivables and because it complements your company’s general operating line, you still have access to working capital for daily operations. Accounts receivable are often overlooked by traditional financing institutions, even though they can be your largest assets and an excellent way to access working capital. Available to clients in the US and Canada, our Accounts Receivable Operating Facility makes for an effective cash management tool for the company that has significant revenues tied up in their receivables.
We provide financing up to 90% of your eligible accounts receivable so you can take advantage of valuable new business opportunities when you need them. Our Accounts Receivable Operating Facility provides you with easy access to additional working capital.
Here are a few of the features of this product that will simplify your accounts receivable administration and save you time:
- There are minimal reporting requirements;
- Accounts are reconciled on a weekly basis; and
- The process is streamlined.
Credit decisions are not based solely on your balance sheet as they are with traditional lenders; rather, they are based on a combination of your balance sheet and the strength and quality of your receivables.
- Creates a steady cash-flow solution
- Leverages your Canadian and foreign accounts receivable
- Allows timely reporting of payments
- Enables you to fund in Canadian and US Dollars, reducing foreign exchange fluctuations
- You are a Canadian or US based company with a positive balance sheet.
- Your annual sales are between $25 million to $100 million.
- Your buyers must be either eligible for accounts receivable insurance or have an investment grade rating.
Please note: you will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF version of our forms. You can download the latest version for free by clicking on the Adobe icon.
CAMSA in the News
Featured Case Study
This company had designed a unique product for commercial application. The U.S. was their key target market. They were just entering into the commercialization stage after being involved in research and development for a number of years.
Since our inception, Camsa has been actively involved in giving back to our community - it’s something we feel is important and it is an integral part of our core values. Within the Halifax Region, we are proud to have provided support to numerous organizations.
As evidence of our commitment, in 2015 Camsa initiated our very own unique fund raiser to support local charitable initiatives. This fundraiser – Captains and Cooks will continue as an annual event.