Camsa’s expertise in supply chain finance makes the process much simpler than other traditional supply chain improvement programs:
- The supplier ships the goods or services and invoices the client.
- The client processes invoices for payment and issues approved invoice list to Camsa.
- Camsa pays the approved amounts to the suppliers at a discount.
- The client remits payment to Camsa on the maturity date.
Camsa’s Supplier Finance Program can offer buyers specific benefits that can’t be achieved through more traditional programs:
- Generate cash flow to support strategic priorities for organization (acquisitions, share buy-backs, etc.)
- Utilize your firm’s favorable credit profile to assist the procurement function
- Maximize financial stability within your supply chain
- Enhance organizational working capital position
- Improve cash flow
- Assist suppliers with working capital management
- Improve payment terms from suppliers
- Counter the objections in terms negotiations
- Reward key suppliers
- Create access to new supply sources or regions
Supplier Profit Calculator
Camsa’s Supplier Finance Program gives you the opportunity to turn your receivables into funds needed for your business:
- Improve operating cycle by turning receivables to cash more quickly
- Reduce borrowing costs
- Increase advance rate against receivables for suppliers who otherwise borrow on a formula base from their lender
- Mitigate concentration risk in receivables if your customer represents a significant percentage of your sales
- Reduce borrowing needs as receivables are carried for a shorter period of time
- Generate the potential for increased sales with customer
Please note: you will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF version of our forms. You can download the latest version for free by clicking on the Adobe icon.
CAMSA in the News
Featured Case Study
This company had designed a unique product for commercial application. The U.S. was their key target market. They were just entering into the commercialization stage after being involved in research and development for a number of years.
Since our inception, Camsa has been actively involved in giving back to our community - it’s something we feel is important and it is an integral part of our core values. Within the Halifax Region, we are proud to have provided support to numerous organizations.
As evidence of our commitment, in 2015 Camsa initiated our very own unique fund raiser to support local charitable initiatives. This fundraiser – Captains and Cooks will continue as an annual event.