- Companies that are growing at a pace that exceeds their current borrowing capacity
- Companies that need a one-time or seasonal financing solution to take advantage of an immediate opportunity to grow their business
Profit Calculator – See what you can save!
Payment terms with a client can sometimes extend up to 180 days, leaving you with serious cash flow challenges. With our Receivables Financing option, you can access additional working capital from an under-used asset – the invoice – without having to sell equity.
Serving clients in the US and Canada, our lending decisions focus on the strength of the transaction and the creditworthiness of your buyer rather than being based solely on your balance sheet. And, you retain control of your receivables by choosing which invoices to finance. This provides total flexibility and allows for transaction by transaction financing where you can get financing for up to 85% of the invoice value, while still maintaining your relationship with the buyer. It is a great complement to the operating line you already have with your traditional bank.
- Increases cash flow for start-up or fast growing companies
- Allows you to accept large one-time orders
- Increases your ability to finance seasonal peaks
- Allows traders to earn greater profits by creating more transactions and higher sales
- You are a Canadian or US based company.
- Your annual sales are between $2 million and $100 million.
- Your buyer must be either rated investment grade or eligible for accounts receivable insurance.
Please note: you will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF version of our forms. You can download the latest version for free by clicking on the Adobe icon.
CAMSA in the News
Featured Case Study
This company had designed a unique product for commercial application. The U.S. was their key target market. They were just entering into the commercialization stage after being involved in research and development for a number of years.
Since our inception, Camsa has been actively involved in giving back to our community - it’s something we feel is important and it is an integral part of our core values. Within the Halifax Region, we are proud to have provided support to numerous organizations.
As evidence of our commitment, in 2015 Camsa initiated our very own unique fund raiser to support local charitable initiatives. This fundraiser – Captains and Cooks will continue as an annual event.